School of Science
Monday-Friday, maximum of 19 hours/week, flexibility with class schedule
Job Posting Date:
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
School of Science serves students, faculty and staff. Employment is available currently and through the Spring Semester for the 2020-2021 school year.
We provide flexibility in scheduling, but require dependability with time management.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
• On campus errands.
• Maintain office supply stock.
• Computer tasks.
• Clean and organize as needed.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Degree-seeking student, enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at CC or a partnership institution. • Trustworthiness
• Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google platform.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision on some occasions
• Ability to balance life/school/work.
• Dependability and excellent time management skills.
• Must be in good academic standing, with a preferred cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
• HireRight background check (Information will be sent to you upon review of application)
How to apply:
How to Apply: Submit the days/times you are available to work and a resume to Julie Hansen in PS132 or via email at Julie.Hansen@caspercollege.edu