Easy Event Planning
Application Commence Date:
Application Close Date:
We provide a platform for businesses to post their available services making it easier for those planning events to find the resources they need.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Easy Event Planning LLC (EEP) realizes that this pandemic can impact the event management/hotel management/hospitality students most of all and we have a great set of projects that we are creating just for you to work on. The internship can help you build an impressive portfolio of event ideas and also allow you to make important connections in your area. You may be selected to lead a team as well. We believe this internship can help you tremendously when looking for your next position, given what will now be a challenging job market for years to come.
We will help the industry rebuild from this devastating setback. We will do that in a number of ways:
1. Creating resources for event vendors (venues, florists, DJs, etc) so they are aware of all the help that is available to them.
2. Creating a sense of community – we will create a Facebook group to unite vendors around the country who can share ideas, concerns, strategies and more.
3. Giving vendors a number of ways to grow their business at no cost.
4. Providing planners with concrete advice on things like hosting a virtual event and keeping guests safe once social distancing is eased but while we don’t yet have a vaccine. We will also write an e-book on how to plan every imaginable type of event (that will include planning checklists, budget worksheets, ideas for favors/themes/decorations, etc). You will have an opportunity to be very creative.
We will also still write about all the fun aspects of planning an event like:
· Unique gender reveal ideas
· Do-it-yourself décor tips for an anniversary party
· Latest bridal party attire trends
· Top wedding colors for 2020
· How to track down fellow graduates for a high school reunion
· How to host a (virtual) team-building event
You will have the opportunity to build a network in your home town or the area in which you hope to work upon graduation by reaching out to all kinds of event vendors to invite them to join that Facebook group, create a free profile, etc. You will become intimately familiar with all of the players in your area and will add vendors we are missing. You will become a more attractive candidate when you can already bring to the table a deep knowledge of the local area and can say you were part of the critical rebuilding process in the industry.
EEP is a technology company that is changing the way events are planned across the US. Users can find the services they need (we have the largest event directory in the US), use helpful planning tools and get great ideas from our blog – all in one site. They will soon be able to request tips for their own event at no charge as well. The site is poised to become very high-profile in coming years.
This is a 100% virtual (unpaid) internship and you have a great deal of flexibility on when you work. Communication will take place via Skype video, audio and chat.
Please apply here in Handshake but we also need you to complete this form.
How to apply:
Easy Event Planning