All About Family Inc.
Full-Time/ Set Schedule
Application Commence Date:
Application Close Date:
We are currently accepting applications for a Full Time dayshift RN or LPN.
Set schedule 3 days on 4 days off!
Current CPR and First aid preferred however we will provide training if not certified. Must love to work with people, have a good positive attitude, be hard working, dedicated, and want to make a difference in the lives of others.
Competitive Pay, medical insurance available with full time employment, dental and vision insurance available with part-time and full time employment, a retirement program, supplemental insurance, and vacation for full time employment.
Must be able to pass a background check, initial and random drug testing.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
• Nurse performs frequent evaluations, including monitoring and tracking vital signs, and administering medications.
• Is responsible for the delivery of quality patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosing, planning, implementation, and evaluation
• The nurse utilizes knowledge of patient’s age and mental and physical limitations into the provision of patient care. The nurse contributes to the provision of quality nursing care through performance improvement techniques that demonstrate positive outcomes in patient care
• Will work as a line staff when not administering medications or assessing a person served or anytime as needed.
• The nurse will help persons served with activities of daily living, including but not limited to: eating, cooking, bathing, dressing, toileting, changing and washing bedding, or any other personal care item needed by a served person.
• Use a hoyer lift for cases of transferring a person served. All About Family Inc. is a no lift organization and all transferring will be completed by the use of a hoyer.
• The nurse will act as supervisor of line staff and follow all policies set by All About Family Inc. In the event of an issue the nurse will immediately follow the on-call policy
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
Holds a Wyoming state nursing license or a multi-state license
Proficient oral and written communication skills
How to apply:
If interested an application can be completed online at www.allaboutfamilywyo.com or on site at 195 Pronghorn or call 307-232-6459 and ask for Velvet or Melodi. All About Family is an EOE.