South Lincoln Hospital District
Application Commence Date:
Application Close Date:
South Lincoln Hospital District has been providing high quality healthcare to the Kemmerer/Diamondville communities for the last 60 years. We aim to reinvent rural healthcare by delivering compassionate and innovative care to our surrounding communities through our hospital, pharmacies and clinic locations throughout Southwestern Wyoming while maintaining our integrity and passion for keeping our communities happy and healthy.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing cardiopulmonary care services in accordance with specific physician orders, department policies and procedures. The Respiratory Therapist administers respiratory care and life support to patients with deficiencies and abnormalities of the cardiopulmonary system, performs diagnostic tests of the cardiovascular and pulmonary system to aid physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of heart and lung disorders.
Current Wyoming CRT or RRT license. If a CRT, employee will have 6 months to acquire an RRT from date of hire.
• BLS, ACLS, NRP & Must possess the ability to function in a team environment.
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, visitors, and physicians.
• Must have patience, tact, and a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as willingness to handle difficult situations.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Embraces change and able to handle multiple demands at one time.
How to apply:
Please visit www.southlincolnmedical.com >About > Careers > Respiratory Therapy or call HR Business Partner, Lisa Jones at 307-800-8682.