Application Commence Date:
Application Close Date:
Colonial Life has been providing insurance protection for nearly 80 years. We pioneered the concept of worksite benefits using payroll deduction back in 1955. We are specialists in worksite marketing.
But we’re more than just a personal insurance provider. We are market leaders in providing benefits communication and education, enrollment options on a local and national level, and a broad portfolio of personal insurance products that help protect employees and their families.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Design your life of financial freedom and flexibility in a unique leadership role with Colonial Life
Innovation is a driving force for how we differentiate ourselves at Colonial Life. As a result of recent market disruption and the company’s fierce commitment to remaining an industry leader, Colonial Life is now offering an opportunity for a remote sales manager.
Employees need our comprehensive benefits education, excellent customer service and personal insurance products, wherever they are.
In this role, you can count on:
• A flexible, work from home leadership role
• Guidance on what we’ve learned about recruiting and developing a sales team and serving our clients remotely through our Virtual District Blueprint
• Highly competitive and adaptive digital enrollment capabilities to serve your clients’ needs without losing the most critical component of our value proposition – the human touch. Learn more in this video.
• More than 80 years of experience and a strong reputation as an industry leader in voluntary benefits
• Access to award-winning training resources both online, through virtual classrooms and in person, when necessary
• Support from an expert core team committed to and rewarded for your teams’ success
• Uncapped, performance-based compensation through commissions, bonuses, incentives and potential renewal income for life
• Dependable corporate office support to guide you through the process of growing your own business, so you can realize your unlimited growth potential, all from the comfort of your home
We’re looking for candidates who demonstrate the following skills.
• Strong presentation skills
• Previous B2B or other sales experience
• Previous sales or call center management experience
• Strong desire to recruit, lead and motivate a team
• Goal-orientated mentality
• Flexibility to work efficiently in a home office environment
• Well-organized, with the ability to make and keep commitments
• Comfort level with technology to facilitate and attend video conferences
• Strong prioritization and time management skills
• Life and Health Insurance License is required, but can be obtained during the contracting process
• Bilingual skills a plus, but not necessary
How to apply:
To apply, please email or call Sheila Coe at Sheila.Coe@coloniallifesales.com or 307-365-2949 to arrange an interview.