Vita Sana Olive Oil
$10-$12 per hour
Job Posting Date:
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
We are looking to fill a part-time position with a self-directed, dynamic individual possessing a
passion for quality food and healthy living, and who is comfortable working in an
entrepreneurial business. The ideal candidate will be a “foodie” who is excited about healthy
cooking ingredients and can impart his/her knowledge and passion onto our customers
through exceptional customer service and education of Vita Sana Olive Oil gourmet
merchandise offerings. This person will possess a cheerful outlook, enjoy inbound and
outbound sales, communicate confidently and efficiently, and represent the interests of the
organization in the Casper, WY community. There will be expectation of the ideal candidate to
serve in an advisory capacity to the owners on ways to improve Vita Sana’s social media/digital
Responsibilities include the following:
• Work independently and solo in daily operation of the store
• Sell merchandise to internal retail customers and outbound to strategic corporate
• Implement of all appropriate merchandising information in an accurate and timely manner,
maintaining the store presentation standard.
• Responsible for keeping the store clean, sanitary, uncluttered, and ready for customers 100%
of the time.
• Receive, verify, and merchandise incoming inventory orders. Confirm purchase orders and
manage the store’s inventory.
• Complete all training materials, prepare monthly newsletters, actively post to social media
sites, and other information on time and on quality.
• Perform all point-of-sale register operations. Complete all daily register and store open/close
functions and bank deposits. Communicate with the owners to recommend improvements to the business.
Degree-seeking student, enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at CC or a partnership institution. Qualifications:
• 1+ years of specific retail customer service, inventory management, merchandising
• 3+ years of total relevant work experience.
• Basic math skills to count, add, and subtract.
• Interpersonal skills to deal with all personality types in a friendly, courteous, and polite
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Flexibility to adapt to a fast-paced, ever changing retail environment.
• Motivation and energy to lead and train part time team members.
• Adept at social media and digital marketing.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Computer hardware, software and networking understanding.
• Must be able lift to 35 lbs.
• Lengthy periods of standing required
• Must be able to climb ladder, stock shelves, etc.
How to apply:
Vita Sana Olive Oil is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you want to help others live their best lives, join our team today.
Vita Sana Olive Oil