Castellow Adult Learning Center
19 hours/week, flexibility with class schedule
Job Posting Date:
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The Castellow Adult Learning Center serves out-of-school adult students, who need to improve their basic reading, writing, and math skills to reach their educational and employment goals.
Reports To: Chelse DePaolo-Lara, Castellow Adult Learning Center, Director
● Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills .
● Phone and computer tasks: registration, data entry, and verification.
● On campus errands.
● Clean and organize as needed.
● Other tasks as assigned.
● Ability to balance life/school/work.
● Dependability and excellent time management skills.
Degree-seeking student, enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at CC or a partnership institution.
● Good academic standing
● Accuracy in work, ability to complete projects as assigned
How to apply:
Email employment application, resume, and hours available to work to