Continuing Education, Gateway 408
19 hours/week, flexibility with class schedule
Job Posting Date:
May 10, 2021
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Continuing Education serves a diverse population of non-traditional students from
those seeking professional certifications to community members seeking classes for personal
enrichment. We provide flexibility in scheduling, but require dependability with time
Reports To: Chelse DePaolo-Lara, Castellow Adult Learning Center, Director and Jennifer P.
Stedillie, administrative assistant
● Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills .
● Phone and computer tasks: registration, data entry, and verification.
● On campus errands.
● Clean and organize as needed.
● Other tasks as assigned.
● Ability to balance life/school/work.
● Dependability and excellent time management skills.
Degree-seeking student, enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at CC or a partnership institution.
● Good academic standing
● Accuracy in work, ability to complete projects as assigned
How to apply:
Email employment application, resume, and hours available to work to
Jennifer P. Stedillie