St. Anthony’s Tri-Parish Catholic School
Depends on Experience
Job Posting Date:
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Job Opportunity at St. Anthony’s School in Casper Wyoming
St. Anthony Tri-Parish Catholic School is hiring for a year round, full time position who will provide oversight, management and support for the network and other technical systems. The successful candidate will be able to minimize significant technical downtime, as well as keeping the school technologically current.
Applicant must complete a Safe Environment Training and pass a background check as mandated by the Diocese of Cheyenne.
The Employer will not cause a person any disadvantage because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, disability or veteran status, except as required by the teachings and canon law of the Catholic Church. The Federal Civil Rights Laws allow a religious organization, such as this Employer, to hire on the basis of religion, because religion is a bona fide qualification reasonably necessary to carry on the operations of the Catholic Church.
Degree-seeking student, enrolled in at least 6 credit hours at CC or a partnership institution. Key Requirements:
• University degree in Computer Science or a related subject preferred, or work experience equivalency
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), or equivalent certifications, desired with emphasis in the following areas:
o Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
o Data Management and Analytics
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), or equivalent Cisco certification, desired
• VMware Certified Professional – Network Virtualization 2019 (VCP-NV 2019) NSX-T track, or equivalent certification, desired
• Proven hands-on network engineering experience or 3-5 years experience in a network administrator, or equivalent role
• Extensive experience in Networking, including LAN/WAN, Layer 2/3 Switching, BACnet, and other TCP-IP functions (ACLs, firewalls VPN, etc.)
How to apply:
Interested applicants should complete an application, submit a resume and professional references.
Application and job description available on sascasper.com, or by request.
For more information, contact Donald Pierce at 307 234 2873 or at email@example.com
Donald L Pierce