Application Commence Date:
Application Close Date:
PMG brings more than 40 years of experience in providing contract labor and crisis labor solutions to manufacturing companies in the United States. Our concern for integrity and reliability has driven us to become the premier labor solution for companies located throughout the United States. We strive to contribute economically feasible solutions for our clients by offering a proven approach to managing crisis labor situations.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
Are you an entry-level technician looking to gain valuable manufacturing experience? Check out this new opening we have!
PMG is currently seeking entry-level Manufacturing Technicians. Current project locations: Michigan, North Carolina, Texas.
Start date: July – TBD
Pay: $19/hour, OT rate after 40 hours
Per Diem: $45/day
Lodging: Paid by PMG (Single Occupancy)
Travel: Paid by PMG (Mileage reimbursement at .575 cents/mile)
Weekly Guarantee: 50 hours per Week!!
We have several Manufacturing Technician openings – they involve basic assembly and/or machine operation and/or sorting components. More information to be provided prior to accepting the position.
• Mechanically inclined
• Two-year Associates degree in a technical trades program and/or previous manufacturing experience
• Able to work from blueprints and instructions
• Able to work with basic tools including hand and power tools
• Able to provide 3 professional references
• Able to pass a background check and drug screening
• Previous manufacturing experience in a production, assembly or machine operation role.
How to apply:
Send your resume to Stacey Jaeger at email@example.com