Mesa Natural Gas Solutions
Application Commence Date:
Application Close Date:
Mesa Natural Gas Solutions LLC is a growth-oriented company, manufacturing and providing superior responsible, reliable, power solutions to industrial markets. We manufacture best-in-class power systems and deliver industry leading service and customer support. We continue to be on the leading edge of generator technology by manufacturing sound attenuated, temperature-controlled generator sets in the United States to operate in any climate, and utilizing the best telemetry putting real time information in the hands of all customers.
Mesa strives to create an environment where all employees feel they are safe, respected, that their contributions are valued, and have equal access to growth and development opportunities. We offer our employees competitive base pay and a 401k plan; paid time off for vacation, holidays, birth or adoption of a child, and bereavement; Health, Dental, and Vision insurance where all of our employee’s health care premiums and 70% of family health insurance premiums are paid for; Employee Assistance Programs; Life insurance, Short and Long term disability insurance, and Critical Health and Accident insurance.
Job Summary and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the CAD Technician/Dafter will be to support the development of planning, design, construction, and record documents under direction from engineering staff. The CAD Technician/Drafter is expected to work independently with advice from senior supervision. The CAD Technician/Drafter will work as an integrated member of a project team and will collaborate with colleagues on a verity of task.
– Produces drawings for Prototype concept approvals.
– Creates construction prints for production.
– Creates print fabrication on custom pieces to 3rd parties.
– Maintains prints for help with BOM management.
– Responsible for maintaining Solidworks PDM.
– Performs all other duties as assigned
– Some college/Associate’s degree.
– Technical training on CAD software. Preferred:
– Vocational/Technical school. Experience – 1-2 years of experience in a related field. – Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD. – 2-3 years of experience in a related field, preferred. – Experience with creating electrical Schematics, preferred. – Honorably discharged service veterans, preferred. Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required: – Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. – Ability to handle multiple projects in a timely manner with accurate results. – Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback both verbally and written. – Outstanding fluency and skill within the Solidworks program, or similar. – Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD. – Possess a positive and energetic self-starter attitude, with excellent drive, ambition and work ethic. Preferred: – Knowledge and experience with creating electrical Schematics. Additional Job Reequipments – Possess a high level of professionalism. – Willing to consent to and pass a background check and drug screening.
How to apply: