Preparing for College
High School Juniors
Recommended steps to prepare for Casper College:
- Read about your intended major and explore career opportunities.
- Stay on track toward high school graduation.
- Attend a College Planning Fair and visit with Casper College Representatives.
- Attend college and financial aid information events at your school.
- Take the ACT or SAT test.
- Visit Casper College and Discover how we can become your future.
High School Seniors
Prepare a calendar and complete the following items before high school graduation:
- Take the ACT or SAT
- Apply for admission
- Send official high school transcript
- Apply for scholarships
- Attend a College Planning Fair in your area
- Attend financial aid events in your area
- Submit your FAFSA at https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa (after October 1)
- Visit Casper College
- If you have not yet visited, visit Casper College
- Apply for housing arrangements
Complete the following items after high school graduation before the fall semester begins:
- Submit your final high school transcript
- Submit immunization records
- Attend registration
- Attend orientation