To view all current Casper College RFPs & ITBs:
If not already registered please go here:
Current Open ITB/RFP:
- #CC541-20 — RFP #CC541-20 POWER WAVE WELDING EQUIPMENT
- #CC540-20 — RFP #CC540-20 CONSTITUENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM) SOLUTION
Results of Closed ITBs and RFPs:
- #CC539-20 — RFP #CC539-20 ACCESS CONTROL DOOR REPLACEMENT — RFP has been Withdrawn (no bids)
- #CC538-20 — Civic Units 9-12 Bathroom Asbestos Abatement — Awarded to Safetech Inc.
- #CC537-20 — Wheler Ceiling Install — RFP has been Withdrawn
- #CC536-20 — Liesinger Hall Asbestos Floor Removal Phase II — Awarded to Safetech Inc.
- #CC535-20 — Wheeler Apt Asbestos Ceiling Replacement Phase II — Awarded to Safetech Inc.
- #CC534-20 — Printing of Non-credit Course Schedules + Career Edition — RFP has been Withdrawn
- #CC533-20 — Gateway ADA Parking Lot — Awarded to JTL Group, Inc DBA Knife River, Inc. NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD
- #CC532-20 — Storm Drain Project — RFP has been Withdrawn
- #CC531-20 — Strausner Hall ADA Upgrades — Awarded to 71 Construction
- #CC530-20 — Tate Geological Museum Archival Cabinets — Awarded to Certified Business Services $59,708
- #CC529-19 — Liesinger Hall Floor Covering — Awarded to Carpet One
- #CC527-19 — Awarded to Air Innovations
- #CC526-19 — Custodial Supplies – Awarded to Office Depot, Unipak, Interboro Packaging, & All American Poly
- #CC525-19 — Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA) – Awarded to Pacific Research
- #CC521-19 — Security Vehicles – Awarded to Bob Ruwart Motors, Wheatland, WY.
- #CC524-19 — Asbestos Abatement – Awarded to Risk Removal.
- #CC514-18 — Banking Services awarded to Hilltop Bank, Casper, WY
- #CC517-19 — Non-Credit Schedules awarded to Press Journal Printing, amount $16,920.
- #CC518-19 — Roofing — Fitness Center & Liesinger Hall roofs awarded to Limmer Roofing, Inc., Mills, WY. Strausner Hall roof awarded to Dave Loden Construction, Inc., Buffalo, WY. Life Science Center awarded to Lowe Roofing of Wyoming, LLC, Gillette, WY.
- #CC519-19 — Rodeo Arena Livestock Panels awarded to Priefert Mfg. Co. Inc., Mt. Pleasant, TX.
- #CC520-19 — Misc. Lighting awarded to Crum Electric, amount $44,732.50.
Casper College Surplus
*There is no charge to register and view items.
Forms and Guides
- Exception to Normal Purchasing Procedure (updated January 2020)
- Exception to Normal Award Procedure (form under review; not currently available)
- Vendor’s Guide
- Purchasing Guide for Internal Users
The mission of the Casper College Purchasing Department is to ensure the College is receiving the maximum value for every dollar spent, while following the appropriate policies, procedures, and state statutes.