To view all current Casper College RFPs & ITBs:
If not already registered please go here:
Current Open ITB/RFP:
- #CC527-19 — Tate Museum HVAC Installation – RFP (PDF) – attachment #2 (PDF) – attachment #2 (PDF)
- #CC526-19 — Custodial Supplies – RFP (PDF)
- #CC525-19 — Comprehensive Local Needs Assessment (CLNA) – RFP (PDF) and guidebook (Word doc)
Results of Closed ITBs and RFPs:
- #CC521-19 — Security Vehicles – Awarded to Bob Ruwart Motors, Wheatland, WY.
- #CC524-19 — Asbestos Abatement – Awarded to Risk Removal.
- #CC514-18 — Banking Services awarded to Hilltop Bank, Casper, WY
- #CC517-19 — Non-Credit Schedules awarded to Press Journal Printing, amount $16,920.
- #CC518-19 — Roofing — Fitness Center & Liesinger Hall roofs awarded to Limmer Roofing, Inc., Mills, WY. Strausner Hall roof awarded to Dave Loden Construction, Inc., Buffalo, WY. Life Science Center awarded to Lowe Roofing of Wyoming, LLC, Gillette, WY.
- #CC519-19 — Rodeo Arena Livestock Panels awarded to Priefert Mfg. Co. Inc., Mt. Pleasant, TX.
- #CC520-19 — Misc. Lighting awarded to Crum Electric, amount $44,732.50.
Casper College Surplus
*There is no charge to register and view items.
Forms and Guides
- Exception to Normal Purchasing Procedure
- Exception to Normal Award Procedure
- Vendor’s Guide
- Purchasing Guide for Internal Users
The mission of the Casper College Purchasing Department is to ensure the College is receiving the maximum value for every dollar spent, while following the appropriate policies, procedures, and state statutes.