Coronavirus (COVID-19) and CC’s Updates
Casper College is committed to the safety and well-being of our community and is closely monitoring the spread of the coronavirus COVID-19. We will directly update the campus community periodically via email. As we do, this page will be updated with the most recent information.
COVID-19 guidance for 2022-23 academic year
Updated: January 30, 2023
Everyone should continue to follow current guidance to protect themselves and others, as they see appropriate. Other precautions you can personally take to protect yourself are to social distance from others, avoid crowds, avoid poorly ventilated spaces, cover coughs and sneezes, wash hands often, wear a mask, and follow CDC travel guidance
Below is the guidance that Casper College is following from the Casper-Natrona County Health Department:
Anyone who tests positive for COVID-19
- Isolation is 5 days regardless of vaccination or non-vaccination status. Return to in-person activities and classes only if properly wearing a mask 100% of the time while around others for an additional 5 days. If unable to mask, isolation continues for 10 days.
- Your 5-day isolation begins at symptom onset date or date of test, if you’re symptomless. You must be isolated for the full 5 days and can return to in-person classes and activities on day 6 as long as you have been fever-free for at least 24 hours prior without the use of fever-reducing medicines.
A note for Students
- Covid Testing is free through the Wellness Center located in the Student Union/UW at Casper building, Room 202.
- You may call The Wellness Center at 307-268-2263 They can provide you with documentation regarding an absence from class.
- If you are attending classes, and do become ill, please contact Student Services at 307-268-2201. We can assist you with notifying instructors.