Student Health Services
In case of emergency
- Call 911 if it is very serious.
- If this occurs during regular office hours, go see the campus nurse in UU 202, or call 268-2263.
- Call Casper College campus security at 268-2688. They have 24/7 coverage.
- Go to the Wyoming Medical Center hospital (1233 E. 2nd St.), or call 577-7201.
- Go to InstaCare (900 CY Ave.) or call 237-2273, or Urgent Care (2546 E. 2nd St.) or call 265-1110.
- Report a student of concern to the CC Care Team
If you or someone you know is experiencing suicidal thoughts, call the U.S. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or text “WYO” to 741-741 for the Crisis Text Line.
The Casper College Student Health Service Office is part of the Campus Wellness Center and is housed in the Student Union/UW at Casper building, Room 202, where Tracy Hasely, a registered nurse, is in charge, assisted by front office staff. Tracy is available from 8-11:30 a.m. and 1-4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Services, most of which are free, are available for students with ID cards and include the following:
- Physical exams (check with the director for programs which require physicals)
- Administration of immunizations and CLIA-waived lab tests
- Strep throat testing
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Emergency first aid care
- Office visits
- Coordination of medical care with community resources
- Personal health education programs and consultations (individual & group)
A specialty clinic (by appointment Wednesday afternoon) and lab tests are done on a sliding/reduced fee basis. A general physician’s drop-in clinic, staffed by the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program, is held at at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday evenings during the fall and spring semesters.
For more information, contact Tracy Hasely (Director) in the Student Health Service Office, UU 202, 307-268-2263