Student Health Services

In case of emergency

  • Call 911 if it is very serious.
  • If this occurs during regular office hours, go see the campus nurse in UU 202, or call 268-2263.
  • Call Casper College campus security at 268-2688. They have 24/7 coverage.
  • Go to the Wyoming Medical Center hospital (1233 E. 2nd St.), or call 577-7201.
  • Go to InstaCare (900 CY Ave.) or call 237-2273, or Urgent Care (2546 E. 2nd St.) or call 265-1110.
  • Report a student of concern to the CC Care Team

If you or someone you know is experiencing suicidal thoughts, call the U.S. National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) or text “WYO” to 741-741 for the Crisis Text Line.

The Casper College Student Health Service Office is part of the Campus Wellness Center and is housed in the Student Union/UW at Casper building, Room 202, where Tracy Hasely, a registered nurse, is in charge, assisted by front office staff. Tracy is available from 8-11:30 a.m. and 12:30-4 p.m., Monday through Friday. Services, most of which are free, are available for students with ID cards and include the following:

  • Physical exams (check with the director for programs which require physicals)
  • Administration of immunizations and CLIA-waived lab tests
  • Strep throat testing
  • Blood pressure monitoring
  • Urinalysis
  • Emergency first aid care
  • Office visits
  • Coordination of medical care with community resources

A specialty clinic (by appointment Wednesday afternoon) and lab tests are done on a sliding/reduced fee basis. A general physician’s clinic, staffed by the University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program, is available starting at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday evenings during the fall and spring semesters. Call 307-268-2267 to schedule an appointment.

For more information, contact Tracy Hasely (Director) in the Student Health Service Office, UU 202, 307-268-2263