Continuing Education for Individuals
Noncredit Courses and Workshops
Learn for fun!
Casper College offers a variety of noncredit courses and workshops for students who are looking for professional development or personal enrichment.
- Community Education offers fun and interesting classes for personal enrichment and growth. Learn a new hobby or skill.
- OLLI at Casper College is a program created for adults age 50+ who wish to continue learning and explorer for the sheer joy of it. OLLI is a vibrant learning community offering a rich array of short courses, field trips and lectures of particular interest to adult learners who are interested in taking short-term, noncredit classes.
Recharge your career!
Casper College offers CEU courses designed to keep you up-to-date on the latest practices, techniques and skills in your profession, hone knowledge in preparation for profession testing, support you in preparing for career advancement or increase your skills to improve success for the next job. Over a dozen courses on a variety of topics, from social media for business, to Microsoft Office or QuickBooks, to training for licensed childcare providers, and everything in between.
Casper College offers several career training programs through our Workforce Development that can quickly prepare you for meaningful employment.
- Career training
- Health Care, including Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- MSHA, OSHA and other industry safety courses
- STARS training series for childcare providers
- Water Quality courses
Through the Adult Learning Center at Casper College, you can take the Adult Basic Education courses, prepare for the High School Equivalency (HSE) test, receive English as a Second Language assessment and instruction, and learn the rights and responsibilities of U.S. citizenship.