Records Office (Registrar)
Among a variety of services, the Office of the Registrar and Student Academic Records provides information on diplomas, transcripts and residency.
- Academic Catalog
- Graduation/Commencement and the awarding of degrees
- Degree audits (degree check) to verify student progress
- Transfer credit evaluation
- Academic transcripts
- Enrollment verifications
- Final examination schedule
- FERPA questions
- Academic Calendar
- Scheduling courses and instructional space in a fair and efficient manner
- Athletic eligibility
- International student information
- Petition for late or complete withdrawal
- Appeals for academic forgiveness
These services are completed according to institutional policies and standards, as well as, state and federal laws and regulations.
Parchment is pleased to provide you with Transcript Order Processing Services on behalf of Casper College. All of the actual transcript records are maintained by Casper College and in most circumstances, the institution itself produces your transcript and delivers it per the instructions you provide in the ordering process.
Requests via the old PDF form will not be accepted.