Casper College financial aid eligible students may charge books and supplies at the Casper College Bookstore during set bookstore charging dates. Charging is allowed against any accepted financial aid.
Bookstore Charging Schedule
The following dates have been set aside for charging.
- Fall 2022: August 1- August 26, 2022
- Spring 2023: January 3 .- January 24, 2023
- Summer 2023: May 15 – June 8, 2023
- NO charging will be allowed before or after posted dates.
- Student must be registered for the term for which books are to be purchased.
- Financial Aid must cover all current institutional costs on student account before charging books against financial aid will be allowed (excess financial aid must be available).
- Financial aid file must be complete, awarded and accepted.
- If a student has a Direct Loan, entrance counseling and accepted master promissory note are required to be completed and loan accepted by the student.
- Books/supplies can be charged only at the Casper College Bookstore
- Books can be purchased online and shipped to the student.
- Any downward adjustment to financial aid award due to canceling of classes, dropped classes or ineligibility may affect ability to charge. Student will be responsible for any charges previously charged to financial aid.
- If student charges books to their financial aid and changes are made to their schedule and financial aid does not cover the total amount charged, the student will be responsible for any balance.