Interested in transferring with fewer obstacles while saving time and money and most importantly – your credits?
The Interstate Passport offers:
- Guarantee that certain lower-division general education courses will be recognized upon transfer to other institutions participating in the Interstate Passport Network.
- A streamlined transfer process and greater likelihood of successful transfer and completion of your credential or degree.
Casper College participates in the Interstate Passport Network, a network of regionally-accredited institutions that agree to transfer completed general education requirements as a block in a seamless and efficient process among its members. Students who complete their Passport at Casper College will not be required to repeat or take additional course work to meet lower division general education requirements in the Passport’s nine areas when they transfer to any other Passport institution.
Students with an interest in achieving the Passport should contact Michael Brooks.
A student who earns a Passport has achieved learning outcomes in the knowledge and skill areas that all Network member institutions agree are consistent with their own general education learning outcomes.
The Interstate Passport is considered complete when a student has achieved a C or better in one of the options for each of the nine learning outcome areas:
- Foundational skills: oral communication, written communication, quantitative literacy
- Knowledge of concepts: natural sciences, human cultures, creative expression, human society and the individual
- Cross-cutting skills: critical thinking, teamwork/value systems