Women’s and Gender Studies
- Advocacy of all kinds
- Employment and training
- Support service for survivors of violence and abuse
- Social Research in a wide variety of fields
- Reproductive rights and health
- Law enforcement and policy
- Administration or management
Graduates may also choose to complete their bachelor’s degree in Gender Studies and continue on to graduate school. Gender Studies graduates may attain graduate degrees in academic fields such as anthropology, art, communication, economics, education, government, history, international relations, law, literature, philosophy, psychology, and sociology.
What are the special admission requirements, if any?
There are no pre-reqs for this program.
What courses would I take?
Interested in online learning?
A portion of the courses in this program may be available online. Learn more about online programs and courses at Casper College.