Casper College Emergency Childcare Assistance Grant
The Wyoming Department of Family Services is the sponsoring agency for this grant, providing funding to assist with childcare costs. The grant amount will be based on the student’s enrollment level at time of awarding.The grant will be distributed as a one-time payment on a first come first serve basis. Funding is limited.
|Child Age||12+ credits||9-11 credits||6-8 credits||1-5 credits|
|2 or More Children||$6,000||$4,500||$3,000||$1,500|
Who is Eligible?
- Students currently enrolled in a Casper College degree, credit diploma, or certificate program
- Students enrolled in online, hybrid, or in-person classes (any combination)
- Students experiencing one or more of the following due to childcare cost:
- Reduced college course load
- Reduced credits earned in prior academic term
- Risk of reduced credits in the upcoming academic term
- Childcare costs prohibitive
Who is Not Eligible?
- Students not enrolled Spring 2023 Semester
- Students enrolled in dual and/or concurrent courses
- Students enrolled in a non-degree program
- Students enrolled in only life enrichment and/or professional development courses
- Students with no childcare costs
- Students who are already receiving DFS childcare assistance