College is within your reach
At Casper College, you’re never on your own.
We know learning about how college works is tough and sometimes you need a little extra guidance, support or a helping hand. We are here to help you with anything you need.
- Ask lots of questions. Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there.
- Never assume you’re alone or that you can’t get help.
- It’s okay to get frustrated. Don’t let your frustrations get in the way of being successful.
- Find people and resources that you connect with.
- Get comfortable with advocating for yourself and expressing your needs and concerns.
We are happy to walk you through the admission process. It can be done in six simple steps.
1. Pick your program
Choose your degree path of choice. Undecided? Call us at 307-268-2424. We will help you from application all the way through enrollment.
3. Register for classes
Once you are admitted, make sure to check your email. We will send you step-by-step instructions on how to become enrolled.
4. Where are you going to live?
If you plan to live on campus, complete your housing application.
5. Finalize your enrollment and financial aid
6. Start your journey as a Thunderbird
Welcome to Casper College!