- General information, Placement Tables, Academic Majors
- Career decisions, job search, advanced education research
- COMPASS testing days & times
- Cost & documents required
- Sample test questions
- Services and accommodations for students with disabilities
HiSET (High School Equivalency Testing)
- Preparing for the HiSET through the Adult Learning Center
- Appointments for testing made through the Adult Learning Center (307-268-2230)
- HiSET Test: admisnistered Thursdays only in the Student Success Center
- On Course is a class that teaches you about YOU!
- Information for students on Academic Probation or Suspension
Single Parent Support Services
- Support services, scholarships, emergency funding, text books
- Contact Mary Lewallen at 307-268-3315.
- Your one stop for transfer information!
- On-campus & On-line resources
MEET THE TEAM!
- Janet de Vries, Director of Student Success Services
- Wesley Bertagnole, Student Success Counselor
- Leanne Loya, Student Success Counselor
- Kayla Armstrong, Student Success Case Manager
- Brent Heuer, Disability Services Counselor
- Mary Lewallen, Student Success Specialist
- Becky Burton, Office Assistant