Fantastick Brews and Theatre in Colorado
June 5, 6, and 7, 2014
Something fantastic is brewing in Colorado!
Join OLLI Knowmads on a three-day excursion to learn all about it.
- See The Fantasticks, the longest running musical in American theater history, at the Miners Alley Playhouse in Golden.
- Attend VIP Beer School and tour the Anheuser-Busch and New Belgium breweries in Ft. Collins.
- Stay at the Golden Hotel in historic downtown Golden, just steps away from shopping and dining.
Transportation, lodging, VIP Beer School, brewery tours, tickets to The Fantasticks, and a pre-performance class about the musical, and two breakfasts.
The deposit for the Golden, CO trip scheduled for June 5, 6, and 7, 2014 is $100 per person.
Double occupancy (per person): $596
Single occupancy $785
Santa Fe Opera! Opera! Opera!
July 31, August 1, 2, and 3, 2014
Experience the thrill of three operas for the price of two!
- Bizet’s Carmen, and a double bill featuring Mozart’s The Impressario and Stravinsky’s Le Rossignol!
- Tour the Santa Fe Opera House.
- Enjoy a champagne and dessert tailgate before attending Carmen.
- Attend a pre-opera dinner and lecture before The Impressario/Le Rossignol, and two informational lectures about all three operas.
- Stay at the Hotel Santa Fe in the historic Guadalupe Railyard district.
Transportation, lodging, opera tickets, opera house tour, pre-opera dinner, special dinner at the Hotel Santa Fe, champagne and dessert tailgate party, pre-opera classes taught by Curt Litteral, three breakfasts, and two lunches.
The deposit for the Santa Fe, N.M. trip scheduled for July 31, August 1, 2, and 3, 2014 is $200 per person.
Double occupancy (per person): $1681
Single occupancy $1975