The Scholarship Portal for Spring 2015 is closed to new applications.
Spring 2015 Scholarship award notices will be sent to students via email mid-January.
Applications for the 2015-2016 academic year will be accepted beginning January 5, 2015.
For more information contact:
Scholarship & ES System Coordinator
307-268-2636 or 307-268-2323
Casper College Scholarships STARS
Applying for Casper College Scholarships via Online Application STARS
Student are required to complete the following information in STARS to apply for all Casper College Foundation and Institutional scholarships. Students need to be, or intend to be, degree-seeking students at Casper College to be eligible for scholarships.
1. Complete your personal information, including your student ID #, contact information and financial support.
a. STUDENTS: Once you Apply for Admission, you will receive your Student ID #. You'll need this ID # to complete the scholarship application. Please include any zeros at the beginning of your ID # (it must be a seven digit number).
NOTE: If you have not received or misplaced your Student ID number, please call Admissions Office at
Students do not have to have a letter of admission to apply for Casper College Scholarships online.
2. Answer the essay questions. Points will be given for content and grammar.
a. Introduce yourself to the committee, including: What major you've selected and why, future goals, community involvement, academic achievements, volunteer work, and leadership qualities.
b. Tell us how scholarships will help you achieve your goals. Discuss any family factors and/or any challenges (i.e. lack of parental support, large families, number of family members in college, medical bills, etc.)
Note: Students can copy and paste from a Word Document or type in the free form "See attached word document" in the box (see instructions below to upload a word document). Remember to always PROOF READ, as points will be given for spelling and grammar as well as content..
3. All students are required to have at least one letter of recommendation from a teacher, Casper College faculty, or employer. STARS will give students the option (under attach documents) to request a letter via the online application process. Responders may submit their letter via STARS, or email it to the email address listed above.
4. Attach most current transcripts (from Casper College, a transfer college, or their high school/Home School/GED). Scholarship committees do not have access to overall school record, in order to protect your privacy. Committees use your transcripts to see how you are improving and if you are taking classes related to your field of study. If all items are not attached, applications will be considered incomplete.
The link below contains instructions for uploading documents. If students would like help with the upload process, please use the email address above to request assistance. The link below gives step by step instructions.
Instructions for Uploading Documents
Operating Systems: To ensure proper operation please review the following system requirements:
• Use Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari version 7 or higher
• Allow pop-ups
• Enable Cookies
To complete the process:
• Step 1: Click on Casper College Scholarships STARS below
• Step 2: First time users - select Sign Up on the Online web site. As a first time user, you will complete the registration process to set up your user name and password.
• Step 3: For returning students who have previously used STARS, enter your user name and password.
• Step 4: Once you complete the questionnaire, the scholarships specific to you will appear for review. You must click "Apply Now" to read through and make sure you meet the requirements for the recommended scholarships.
Casper College Scholarships STARS