| Welcome Students!
Explore Your Options for Financial Aid!
Scholarships / Hathaway / Federal Aid / Veterans
Loans / Cash Course
Casper College financial assistance programs are designed to help students pay their educational expenses. The most common types of financial assistance are scholarships, loans, and employment.
Casper College awarded $3.5 million in scholarships last year and $14 million in total financial aid.
Below are the opportunities available for financial assistance, as well as a program to help you with budgeting for college.
- SCHOLARSHIPS: Both merit and need based scholarships are available for Casper College students. Click the link above for more information and the application process.
- HATHAWAY: A state scholarship program to assist students who have graduated from a Wyoming high school, home school or GED. Click the link above for more information and application process.
- FEDERAL AID: The starting point for Pell Grants and student loans.
- VETERANS, service members, and military dependents follow the steps outlined on this page. Please apply early and submit paper work each semester.
- LOANS: This link will take students through the additional steps to apply for loans.
- CASH COURSE helps you review the costs of education and plan for your college future.
Contact us today via
or at 307-268-2323, 1-800-442-2963. Visit Enrollment Services on the 3rd Floor of the Gateway Building.