WELCOME TO K.E.Y. 2016
The links for teacher recommendations and student applications will be available online Feb. 23, 2016 @ 7 a.m.
Please remember a completed application consists of parent/student application AND an educator recommendation.
Only completed applications will be accepted for approval.
Application deadline: March 31, 2016.
- A one-week summer resident program for youth with special abilities and talents (academic, intellectual, creative, visual or performing arts).
- Casper College, 125 College Drive, Casper, WY 82601
- Week 1: June 12-18, 2016
- Week 2: June 19-25, 2016
- Week 3: June 26-July 2, 2016
- High ability students who are entering grades 6 or 7 in the fall of 2016. Students must be recommended by a classroom teacher or educator.
- To offer unique experiences for youth in the areas of science, computers, visual and performing arts, history and more. A staff of excellent instructors will teach and direct special projects in these areas.
- The $625 fee includes room and board, recreational fees, classroom and laboratory materials, physical education equipment, and computer usage. In addition to the teaching staff, there is an evening activities director, 12 counselors, and a nurse/dorm director.
- Applications will be available online by clicking here on/after February 23, 2016.. Applications are not considered complete until the educator AND parent/student forms have been submitted. Program may fill with qualified applicants before the stated deadline.
Enrollment is limited. Priority will be given to those students who are highly recommended according to the date completed applications are received. Completed applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served, space-available basis until the program is full. Letters regarding acceptance will be sent to students on April 15.
For more information, call Laura Burnett at 307-268-3399 or email email@example.com.