125 College Drive
Casper, WY 82601
B.S., University of North Texas
M.S., University of North Texas
Charles has woodworking experience in the following areas:
- Violin making: Luthier shop
- Gunstock maker: Alpha Arms
- Cabinet maker: Marley Millwork
- Carriage maker: Carriageworks International Instructor for Furniture History at University of North Texas
- 23 years as owner of Mayfield Woodworking & Design
- designed and built custom furniture for residential and commercial clients.
- Created furnishings for more than 50 religious organizations throughout U.S.
- Made turnings for many architectural projects
Charles says that The number one priority in his life is his family. They enjoy many activities together including kayaking and canoeing, backpacking, skiing, shooting and attending productions at Casper College. In his personal time he studies the history of furniture, art, and architecture as well as continue to develop and refine his woodworking abilities.