|Career Services is the first choice for students and alumni:
- making career decisions
- conducting job searches
- researching options for advanced education
| Career Services connects businesses:
- to the college, and
- to qualified candidates for employment
- Job Postings
- On-Campus Employment
- Employment Forms
- Career Fairs
- Volunteer Fair
Casper Area Companies with Employment Links
Links to Other Job Postings
Casper area jobs posted by Casper College Career Services
Casper area companies with employment links
AfterCollege - >130,000 job postings with >19,000 employers
American Assn for the Advancement of Science - internships in science, engineering, mathematics, computer science & some fields of business
America’s Job Bank - state Employment Centers nationwide
Career Bliss - find career happiness
CollegeGrad.com - job search tips, resume help, salaries, relocation, top employers nationwide
Cool Works - Jobs in Great Places
Co-operative Education & Internship Experiences
Criminal Justice links
Department Store Job Applications - links to 40+ companies
Fire Service & Wildland Fire Fighting
Health Professions Career Fair
Home-based Jobs / Free Agents / Portfolio Careers
Human Service Agencies in Natrona County, WY
Indeed - one of the hottest new job search engines
Internships by InternDirect
Internship Housing - temporary housing & roommates nationwide
MonsterTRAK - jobs nationwide
National Health Service
Nonprofit Jobs - Idealist Guide -- Action Without Borders -- worldwide list
Online applications - apply online to companies in your career area
Riley Guide - employment opportunities & job resources
Seasonal Jobs - Cool Works - Jobs in Great Places, camps, summer jobs, American Camping Assn., ski resorts, guest ranches, hotels & resorts, Custer State Park (SD), YMCA of the Rockies (CO), Yellowstone Lodges (WY)
Teaching jobs nationwide - Wyoming teaching jobs
US Government Volunteer Opportunities
Wyoming at Work - Wyoming Employment Services Division
wyominghelpwanted.com - jobs in Wyoming & Rocky Mt. region
wyomingjobs.com - jobs in Wyoming
Wyoming Job Network - Workforce Center (Job Service)
Wyoming Student Internships
Wyoming State Jobs
Wyoming Works Bulletin
- Competition for these positions is fierce because of the convenience of working on campus, so apply early.
Most returning students are hired by May 1 for the following school year.
- Access the step-by-step checklist for on-campus employment.
- Applicants must be degree-seeking, Casper College students taking at least 6 credits.
- Register on Casper College's job posting website hosted by College Central Network
- Search for Work-Study jobs and review positions in which you are interested.
- Directions for applying (call, email, etc.) are at the bottom of each position.
- Funding for these positions may be from the institution, from grants, or tied to your Federal financial aid (Pell Grant); therefore, eligibility varies.
If you did not complete a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), you are not eligible for Federal work-study positions.
- Pay rate is $8.00 per hour as of Spring 2007.
- If you are offered a position, you will be required to complete the W-4 tax form and I-9 INS Employment Eligibility Verification form.
This requires bringing original documents to Career Services (Gateway, 3rd Floor). See the list of documents on p. 5.
- Student Employment Policy (coming soon) gives all the details.
Options with on-line forms:
- Complete form on-line and print. Mail to Janet de Vries, Career Services, Gateway, 3rd Floor.
- Print blank form, fill-in with pen, mail to Janet de Vries, Career Services, Gateway, 3rd Floor.
- Print completed form that requires signature; mail to Janet de Vries, Career Services, Gateway, 3rd Floor.
- Save the document as a .doc file, and email it to
Complete form on-line and SUBMIT. Note: if you want a hardcopy, Print before Submit.
Many resources are available in hard copy in Career Services.
- Career Decision - What Can I Do with this Major?
- Career Research - Career Clusters (login as a guest), Liberal Arts ,
Science, Technology, Math, Computing, Medicine ,
Occupational Outlook Handbook
- College Transfer Information
- Digital Learning at Casper College
- International Students - visa information, work permits
- Job Search:
- Labor Market Information - Wyoming - U.S.
- wages, employment forecasts, explore occupations
- Newspapers - Casper Star-Tribune is available inCareer Services, Gateway, 3rd Floor.
- Riley Guide - job search resources
- Targeted Populations - diversity recruiting, people with disabilities, LGBT, international work
- Veterans - civilian job credentialing, vets resume writer; Employers of Veterans with PTSD and TBIs
- DVDs & books on resumes, job search, and interviewing
Health Professions Career Fair
Business & Industry Career Fair
Friday, February 6, 2015
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Gateway Bldg, 2nd floor
Free & open to the public, no pre-registration necessary.
Registration information for companies, call 307-268-2446.
Companies registered for the 2015 fair:
- All About Family, Inc., Casper, WY
- Banner Health, Greeley, CO
- Billings Clinic, Billings, MT
- BioLife Plasma Services, Casper, WY
- Campbell County Health , Gillette, WY
- Casper Workforce Center, Casper, WY
- Central Wyoming Counseling Center, Casper, WY
- Central Wyoming Hospice & Transitions, Casper, WY
- CHI St. Alexius Health, Bismark, ND
- Child Development Center of Natrona Co. , Casper, WY
- Community Health Center of Central Wyoming, Casper, WY
- Confluence Health, Wenatchee, WA
- Douglas Care Center, Douglas, WY
- Elkhorn Valley Rehabilitation Hospital, Casper, WY
- Four Corners Health Care, Casper, WY
- Hot Springs County Memorial Hospital, Thermopolis, WY
- Life Care Center of Casper, Casper, WY
- Memorial Hospital of Converse County, Douglas, WY
- Mountain View Regional Hospital, Casper, WY
- North Platte Physical Therapy, Casper, WY
- Rapid City Regional Hospital, Rapid City, SD
- Self Help Center, Casper, WY
- University of North Dakota OT Program, Casper, WY
- Univ. of Wyoming Fay W. Whitney School of Nursing, Laramie, WY
- US Coast Guard, Denver, CO
- Weber State Univ. Master of Health Admin, Ogden, UT
- Welcov Healthcare at Shepherd of the Valley, Casper, WY
- Wyoming Behavioral Institute, Casper, WY
- Wyoming Life Resource Center, Lander, WY
- Wyoming Medical Center, Casper, WY
- Wyoming Recovery, Casper, WY
- Wyoming State Hospital, Evanston, WY
No Business & Industry Career Fair scheduled for 2014-2015.
For targeted recruitment opportunities or to arrange information tables,
None scheduled at this time.