Throughout its history, Casper College has had generous support from the community, students, alumni, faculty and staff. As it has grown the college has enjoyed added buildings and programs that has made it a premiere college and a destination for students statewide and nationally. However, with all growth comes challenges and issues. It became apparent to Casper College that a comprehensive master plan was required to help the college have a focused vision as it looks to the opportunities facing it over the next 25 years.
For this reason, the consulting firm of Gould Evans was retained to help develop a master plan that would focus on a 25 year period and address issues of future growth. These areas include a campus core or "heart of campus", cohesive design guidelines, serving the community, traffic flow, future buildings and sites, student attraction and retention, unification of the upper and lower campuses, and a pedestrian friendly campus.
This Master Plan documents the people and processes used to identify and resolve issues and goals. It also explains and illustrates the many alternatives that were considered. This 25 year plan presents a campus map graphic with written explanations, proposed solutions and planned implementation. This Master Plan has been fully reviewed by the Master Planning Team and is presented to Casper College and the community at large as a planning tool to inform and guide future decisions.
|Casper College Master Plan Work Area
- Meetings - February 11-13, 2009
- February 11, 1:30-5:00 p.m., BU 126 - Steering Committee
- February 12, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon, CE 217 - Steering Committee, Building Committees
- February 12, 1:00-5:00 p.m., CE 217 - Steering and Building Committees, Campus Community
- February 13, 9:00-11:00 a.m., CE 217 - Steering Committee
- Meetings - February 24-26, 2009
- February 24, 2:00-5:00 p.m., BU 126 - Steering Committee
- February 25, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon, CE 217 - Steering Committee, Building Committees
- February 25, 1:30-4:00 p.m., Roberts Commons Ballroom - Steering and Building Committees, Campus Community
- February 26, 9:00-11:00 a.m., BU 126 - Steering Committee
- Meeting - April 17, 2009
- April 17, 11:00 a.m., BU 126 - Steering Committee
- Meetings - June, 2009
- June 3, 10:00 a.m., BU 126 - Gateway Building Committee