Welcome to the Casper College Agriculture Department,
home to more than 100 agriculture majors.
We also offer online agriculture degrees and classes.
Agriculture Degrees are offered for both transfer and non-transfer students in the areas of: Animal Science, Agriculture Business, Range Management and General Agriculture. Classes include a wide variety of animal science and animal production courses, meat science, soils, range ecology, crops and agro-ecology, agriculture economics and agriculture business courses. Generally, 75 percent of our traditional students transfer to universities and receive their Bachelor’s Degrees. We also offer a variety of technical courses such as Packing and Outfitting (AGTK 1590) and Horseshoeing (AGTK 1570) to meet the demands of members of our community. We recently developed an Associate’s Degree in Agriculture Business completely taught via distance education utilizing techniques designed for web based courses. Make sure to check out our online agriculture degees and classes.
Agriculture Department Mission Statement:
The Casper College Agriculture Department will continue to be the premier “PLACE” for developing leaders through dynamic education with a focus on excellence in teaching, coaching, and learning.
- Potential – Assisting each student in achieving his or her potential
- Leadership – Preparing students to be leaders of the future, in agriculture and beyond
- Achievement – Helping students achieve their academic, career, and personal goals
- Community – Creating a community of learners within the department and an appreciation for one’s role in the broader community
- Excellence – Establishing an expectation of excellence – in teaching, learning, competition, and citizenship
CC AG FACEBOOK
Encouraging and enabling students to fulfill their potential in today’s agriculture world.Click for details
Search and apply to get your share of the Casper College scholarships and awards!Click for details