Welcome, International Students!
Casper College has students from over 24 countries outside the United States including Afghanistan, Australia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, England, Haiti, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Kenya, Latvia, Macedonia, Mexico, New Zealand, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, Serbia Montenegro, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela, Vietnam and Zambia. The college has an International Students Club which promotes friendships based on mutual understanding and respect for cultural exchange.
All International Students are encouraged to attend New Student Orientation. This will give you an opportunity to meet the staff in our student services departments that can help you. You will also meet the other students on campus.
NOTE: All international student applications must be received and student admitted to Casper College two months prior to the start date of the new semester. Casper College is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students.
- Complete and submit the following form: Admission Application for International Students
- Submit TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) scores:
- a score of 500 or more (paper/pencil version) or
- 173 or more (computer version) or
- a 61 or more on the internet based test (IBT) is required for admittance
- Use Casper College's school code 4043 to have your scores sent directly to us.
- Submit transcripts verifying the equivalent of a high school diploma or leaving certificate. Also submit all college transcripts, if you have attended college elsewhere. All transcripts must be translated into English by a translating service.
- Submit your record of MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) immunization.
- Complete the Financial Statement and have a bank official verify the information and sign the form.
- Provide proof of health insurance that is honored in the United States.
- A deposit of $200, which is a housing damage deposit, must be paid in full before you will be assigned on-campus housing. The best method for paying this deposit is by using a credit card. If for some reason you do not attend Casper College, the deposit will be refunded.
After all documents, deposits, etc., are on file at Casper College, you will be issued an I-20 which will give you F1 status as a student.
Contact the U.S. embassy or consulate in your country of citizenship for an appointment to apply for a visa that will admit you to the Untied States.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Standard budget information for international students
All figures are approximate and subject to change.
Academic Year ( 9 months)
- Tuition & Fees $6,624
- Books & Supplies $1,200
- Room & Board (on campus housing, double occupancy, 19 meals per week) $6,294
- Personal/Miscellaneous $2,500
- Health Insurance $900*
*This is an estimated cost for what you might spend if you purchase a policy here in the United States. If you have insurance that is accepted in the U.S. you do not need to purchase a new policy, you will need to submit proof to Casper College that your current insurance will work in the United States.
- Total $17,718
* These figures are best estimates and subject to change; they do not include transportation to and from the United States.
Students planning to attend summer school will need to make housing arrangements. Summer school tuition is the same as fall and spring semesters.
International students are not eligible for any of the student financial programs funded by the US Government. They may be considered for Casper College scholarships after successful completion of at least one semester at Casper College.
International students at Casper College are not eligible for off-campus employment. Casper College expects that all students studying in the U.S. will have appropriate funding for the duration of their stay.
Tuition and insurance costs for International Students
A deposit of $200 which covers a housing damage deposit must be paid in full before you will be admitted to Casper College and issued an I-20 (Student Visa).
If for some reason you do not attend Casper College, the deposit will be refunded.
These are approximate amounts and may vary slightly.